Perks of Our Program
Proven Autism Treatment Means Hope for Your Child.
If your child has been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder – or if you want your child to be evaluated for autism – welcome to the Fox Valley Autism Treatment Program. Serving the Appleton area since 1998, we’ve helped hundreds of children with autism, providing individualized, proven-effective and affordable autism treatment.
Our psychologists and highly trained therapists provide 100% customized, in-home autism treatment. In fact, that’s all we do. We are completely focused on our clients, providing trusted services to families and compassionate, positive and results-driven treatment to the children we care for.
Talk with one of our senior therapists and find out how we can help your child. Schedule your free, no-obligation consultation now by calling920-205-0475
We have the Resources!
Autism support, education, links and resources, from Fox Valley Autism Treatment Program.
Over the years, we’ve accumulated many resources to help parents and kids. Here are our top recommendations to help you get started with treatment, plus a long list of great websites for everything from insurance questions to support groups to education supplies and much more.
Tips for choosing an autism treatment provider
Getting treatment for your child with autism is vitally important. The sooner you can begin, the better. Here is a checklist to help you in your search for an autism treatment provider:
- Research & compare – Be prepared to compare all the available programs in your area – there are several. You’ll want to read websites, make phone calls and actually meet with a therapist from each organization.
- Experience – Examine the credentials and experience of the program’s leaders and therapy providers. How long have they been in our area? What kind of qualifications do the therapists have? Ideally, you want your child’s therapist to have a background in psychology or counseling, working with children with developmental disorders.
- References & Reviews – Be sure to check references and reviews. If none are offered, ask if you can be put in touch with other parents whose children are in the program.
- Responsiveness – You’ll want your autism treatment provider to be easily accessible to answer questions and address the concerns that will come up throughout your child’s treatment. Does the provider return calls promptly? Answer your email? Make it easy to communicate with everyone on staff? These are important at the beginning and throughout the treatment process.
- Listen to your intuition – After you’ve done all your homework, if the program feels like the right one for your child, it probably is!