Requirements for this position are listed below. Schedules are flexible, working around class times and other employment. Typically shifts are 2-4 hours each, depending on what is appropriate for each client. You would work under the supervision of a Behavioral Treatment Therapist and receive paid training.
– Someone who works 1:1 with children on the autism spectrum
– Flexible Schedule
– Excellent resume builder
– Paid Training
– Paid Travel
– Vacation pay, Sick Pay, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability to qualified individuals
– Annual Merit raises
– A high school diploma is required.
– Previous experience working with children and/or children with disabilities is encouraged.
Educational experience in the area of human services, human development, or teaching is encouraged.
– Must have car insurance on file with us in order to transport a child.
– A background check must be completed and passed.
– All paperwork must be completed and turned in before a paycheck will be issued.
– Must be 18 years of age or older.
– Willingness to drive at least 30 min one way is strongly encouraged
– If interested in the position, please click the following link to complete our Behavioral Treatment Technician application form: